Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Beginnings

I don't make resolutions at New Years. But I do take an opportunity to reflect on the past year - what I've learned, the highs and lows, what I'd like to change for the coming year.

Of course I look at my business too. Where's it's been, where it's going, what's working and what's not. After spending some time in reflection I've made a few decisions about where to spend my time. I've deleted my Twitter account. I've also decided that this will be my last post on this blog. Sadly there are just not enough hours in the day to do everything I'd like to now that I'm a mom.

I'll leave this blog up but will not be adding any new content. You can still find Eternal Eden on Etsy (www.eternaleden.etsy.com) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EternalEden12).

Much love to all of you!
♥ Elizabeth

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eternal Eden on Etsy

About Me

My photo
New York, United States
I'm married to the love of my life, Steven. We are enjoying the adventure of a lifetime in the U.S. Army. We are expecting our first child in August and can't wait to see our family grow! Nala (our fearless dachshund) completes our little family.

Eternal Eden on Flickr

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP